I'll tick off the best parts of the 0.9.5.12 ChangeLog for you:
- Skeleton transform back, binds to Model.
- Md5Model plugin updated to 0.9.5 ABI.
- Paint tool prototype for (un)weighting, (un)selecting, and material reassignment.
- MSTL and mgtk minor updates.
- Ja format export disabled, and will be removed next release.
- Minor rendering updates should improve your framerate and cpu usage.
- 'XML pieces' prototype renamed snippets with tons of new stuff added.
- 3d 'icons' are now mostly shaded, so report if you love/hate it.
Win32 binary doesn't have plugins, so you must download the -plugins zip file to go with it. Python support was removed from this build, but if you miss it email me. I'm likely going to not release anymore python enabled win32 binaries again, since Lua plugin/macro support is coming soon. I might post a HOWTO if you want to know how to build support yourself.