Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's your birthday - go party

Just letting you know tomarrow is my birthday. I might not be on the fourms as much as I have been this week. I guess now is a good time to announce a new Windows build of freyja should be posted tonight. It might end up being just a patch, since I haven't decided what all is going in the package yet. I don't think enough plugins have changed to warrant an all new dump.

The lineageIIraw2obj alpha 5 is up, and support for Oblivion and LineageII in VFS+plugins should be wrapped up fairly soon. I don't think I'm going to have time to add ZIP to VFS, so I'm punting that feature again. I will however take a look at Milkshape/NOD/NAD support, and tune up the animation system with a focus on getting those working well. I've seen a few reports about the 'double skeletons'. That is what we in the industry would call the debugging of two parallel systems at the same time. I'm sorry it gave you nightmares, but I'll see what I can do to resolve the skeletal system(s). Several plugins use the 'old way', and now I'm trying to also push in 'the new way'. It's just visual debugging junk.

No comments: