* Added back some in-engine editor features using antweakbar! This was mainly to allow editing when you can't have a second display / tablet handy to control the editor remotely via HTML5 UI.
* Hand painted dozens of new textures to convert most of the old assets to Physically-Based Materials.
* Made dozens of new materials for PBS.
* Removed tons of old shaders that existed before PBS support in the engine.
* Updated a few of the old pure voxel terrain and pure heightmap terrain based test scenes.
* Got out blender and worked with exporter, so I can finally export some new animated meshes!
* Updated all the documentation.
If the models work with this md5mesh exporter then good to go: